Alternate two pumps in pump down applications. The Duplex series are compact units with external indicator LED’s and fully molded for “watertight” integrity. Front, flashing high intensity LED lights have a 20 year life span. The audible internal buzzer is sealed and protected from external elements. This is a programmable three or four float system which includes a Cycle Counter, Elapsed Time Meter, Override Counter and Float Status Display. Mount on wall or a Septronics Poly Pedestal (PN 3013).
- Residential and Commercial
- Sump Basins, Effluent Chambers
- Lift Stations
Three or Four Float Pump Operation System:
1. “STOP” float (lowest float) ensures pumps do not operate at very low liquid levels.
2. “LEAD” float starts the sequenced pump. The pump runs until the “STOP” float opens. Control panel sequences the opposite pump to run during the next cycle.
3. “LAG” float turns on the idle pump if a single pump cannot keep up with the demand.
4. “ALARM” float (optional) (upper float) activates the alarm.
All Duplex Control Panels come with a 2-year Limited Warranty. cULus 508 Listed.