Program an “OFF” and “ON” time for a Simplex Single Phase Pump when you want a compact, no frills unit with external indicator LED’s and totally molded unit for “watertight” integrity. Front, flashing high intensity LED lights have a 20 year life span. Never worry about a bulb replacement again. The audible internal buzzer is also conserved from external elements. This is a programmable three float system which includes a Cycle Counter, Elapsed Time Meter, Override Counter and Float Status Display. Mount on wall or on a Poly Pedestal near the system.
- Residential and Commercial
- Drip Irrigation and Mound Systems
- Pressure Distribution
- Sand Filters
Three Float Pump Operation System:
1. “STOP” float (lowest float) ensures pumps do not operate at very low liquid levels. “STOP” and “START” float must both activate to start timing sequence.
2. “START” float (middle float) starts and continues the timing sequence unless one of the active switches turns off. Timing sequence will reset if one of active switches turns off.
3. “ALARM” float (optional) (upper float) activates the alarm.
All Time Dosing Simplex Control Panels come with a 2-year Limited Warranty. cULus 508 Listed.